Chiesa di S. Lorenzo
San Lorenzo in Vigo Lomaso is the most important Romanesque church of the Trentino.
Located on a hill overlooking the town, the Church of San Lorenzo is the oldest in the Valli Giudicarie, and falls within the scope of the complex of the Parish Church of Vigo Lomaso. Although first mentioned in 1205, a number of documents and archaeological finds hint at even older origins.
The Church can be reached from the town, and is considered the most important church in Trentino to be built in the Romanesque style, with its polygonal baptistery and Roman relics. Its key artistic and historical feature is its prized 13th century portal. The complex of the Parish Church of Lomaso also includes the Baptistery, the Rectory and the cemetery.