Trentino Guest Card
Trentino Guest Card is much more than just a simple tourist pass, it is the easiest and most convenient way to enjoy everything that Trentino has to offer! It gives you free entry to all the main museums, castles and natural parks. It also allows you to circulate freely on public transport, avoiding traffic and parking problems and offers a range of discounts and access to exclusive services such as guided tours, priority entry and tasting events.
With Trentino Guest Card you can enjoy a range of tourist experiences worth €350 a week! Indeed, the card offers:
- Free circulation on public transport within Trentino: trains, ferries and some cableways included;
- Free entry to over 60 museums, Buonconsiglio Castle, Muse and Mart included;
- Free visits to 20 castles and over 40 attractions, including the Verona Arena;
- A range of tasting events involving typical local products in the company of the producers themselves. Discounts on purchases and free guided tours;
- Access to a range of other services at special rates;
- A range of unusual experiences and booking services with the dedicated App
Discount codes to reach Trentino with Flixbus and MarinoBus
How do you get it?
It’s very simple. For a Trentino Guest Card all you have to do is book a stay, of at least two nights, in one of the hotels included in this initiative. The Guest Card, included with no additional costs, will be delivered to you in either digital or paper form by the accommodation facility itself.
However, if you spend only one night in one of the affiliated facilities you can get the Guest Card at a very affordable price (just ask for more info at the hotel where you’re staying).
Plus, the Trentino Guest Card is free for children and youths under the age of 18 and it is also possible to buy the Guest Card at any tourist office or even online (see box on the side), at a cost of €40 per adult, on a weekly basis, and in this case the Guest Card is extended directly to any of your children or teenagers.
Furthermore, if you book here you will get the Guest Card directly with your booking confirmation.
Do you already have Trentino Guest Card app?
Available for both Android and iOS, the App allows you to have your digital card with you at all times. It helps you find the best experiences, access information on participating structures and attractions and obtain directions on how to get there. All you have to do is download the free app and register yourself inserting your card’s details then click on “YOUR Guest Card” and show it at the ticket desks of museums, castles and other attractions.
During your holiday, the Trentino Guest Card App also allows you to circulate freely on public transport in Trentino, starting from the date of issue of your guest card. Here’s how:
- Click on the button “Travel with OpenMove” at the bottom of the screen and access the service;
- Choose your means of transport – cable car, train, bus – and issue your free tickets;
- You’ll find your tickets on OpenMove, in the section “My tickets”. Remember to validate your ticket before or as you board!
… and what if you had the printed version?
If, on the other hand, you’ve received the more traditional printed version of your guest card, in order to take advantage of the services offered all you have to do is show it at the ticket desk of museums, castles and other attractions. For public transport however you’ll have to integrate it with the transport card. You can do this directly at the facility that issued you your guest card or at any tourist office. Remember that the card must be validated once on board public transport or at train stations.
If you’re using public transport to reach your accommodation, you can ask your hotel to send you on the details of your guest card along with Trentino Mobility Pass which will allow you to reach your destination without cost. This pass is only valid for the date of arrival and only for a trip with departure within Trentino and arrival at your accommodation.
For more information about Trentino Guest Card please contact firstname.lastname@example.org