Trentino Guest Card
Trentino Guest Card is much more than just a simple tourist pass, it is the easiest and most convenient way to enjoy everything that Trentino has to offer! It gives you free entry to all the main museums, castles and natural parks. It also allows you to circulate freely on public transport, avoiding traffic and parking problems and offers a range of discounts and access to exclusive services such as guided tours, priority entry and tasting events.
With Trentino Guest Card you can enjoy a range of tourist experiences worth €350 a week! Indeed, the card offers:
- Free circulation on public transport within Trentino: trains, ferries and some cableways included;
- Free entry to over 60 museums, Muse and Mart included;
- Free visits to 20 castles and over 40 attractions, including the Verona Arena;
- A range of tasting events involving typical local products in the company of the producers themselves. Discounts on purchases and free guided tours;
- Access to a range of other services at special rates;
- A range of unusual experiences and booking services with the dedicated App.
How do I get hold of it?
To receive your Trentino Guest Card all you have to do is book a stay of at least two nights in any of the hotels adhering to Trentino Guest Card initiative. You will receive the card either upon arrival or by email prior to your trip so you can proceed to download the App, register and start using your Trentino Guest Card even before checking in at your hotel!
If on the other hand you’re only spending one night in any of the participating hotels, you can still request the card at a very special price (ask for more info at your hotel). Trentino Guest Card also covers, at no extra cost, children under the age of 18.
If necessary, it’s also possible to acquire Trentino Guest Card at any Tourist Office or even online (see box at the bottom of the page) at the price of €40 per person per week. In this case too, the card covers minors at no extra charge.
Do you already have Trentino Guest Card app?
Available for both Android and iOS, the App allows you to have your digital card with you at all times. It helps you find the best experiences, access information on participating structures and attractions and obtain directions on how to get there. All you have to do is download the free app and register yourself inserting your card’s details then click on “YOUR Guest Card” and show it at the ticket desks of museums, castles and other attractions.
During your holiday, the Trentino Guest Card App also allows you to circulate freely on public transport in Trentino, starting from the date of issue of your guest card. Here’s how:
- Click on the button “Travel with OpenMove” at the bottom of the screen and access the service;
- Choose your means of transport – cable car, train, bus – and issue your free tickets;
- You’ll find your tickets on OpenMove, in the section “My tickets”. Remember to validate your ticket before or as you board!
… and what if you had the printed version?
If, on the other hand, you’ve received the more traditional printed version of your guest card, in order to take advantage of the services offered all you have to do is show it at the ticket desk of museums, castles and other attractions. For public transport however you’ll have to integrate it with the transport card. You can do this directly at the facility that issued you your guest card or at any tourist office. Remember that the card must be validated once on board public transport or at train stations.
If you’re using public transport to reach your accommodation, you can ask your hotel to send you on the details of your guest card along with Trentino Mobility Pass which will allow you to reach your destination without cost. This pass is only valid for the date of arrival and only for a trip with departure within Trentino and arrival at your accommodation.
For more information about Trentino Guest Card please contact email@example.com