Pieve di S. Maria Assunta
The Parish of Santa Maria Assunta, a jewel of sacred art, is the pride of Condino.
North of Condino stands the Parish of Santa Maria Assunta, a monument rich in history and art. The parish first mention dates back to 1192. In the spell between 1495 and 1509 it underwent the first important refurbishing works thanks to the involvement of Alberto Comanedi and his team of workmen. As many as 32 artists were assigned to decorate the building. The parish has recently undergone complete restyling to restore it to its former splendour.
Indoor it still features the Confraternity altars, frescoes and prestigious altarpieces, as well as furnishings. The silverware is missing; most of it was sold at the beginning of the 19th century to face expenses incurred after Napoleon's invasion.