San Lorenzo Church
The church is situated at the southernmost end of the village of Frapporta
The romanic building presents a rather wide room supported by buttresses. Pretty is the semicircular apse and the exterior shows interesting high-medieval plutei belonging to the original church. The interior is quite remarkable and shows the first examples of the Trentine paintings from the XI century. The church is made even more interesting by the precious Gothic iconographic testimonies, represented by a Last Judgement painted in 1384 by Giuliano d’Avanzo of Verona.