Attento al Lupo
Practicing sports is the best bay to have fun!
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
The game provides the following situation:
• The EXPLORERS (the competitors)
• The ANIMALS (around the skiarea)
• The RANGER (who gives the points)
• The WOLF (true protagonist of the game)
Each EXPLORER has 90 minutes to find as many animals as possible!
BUT… PAY ATTENTION TO THE WOLF!
If the wolf finds you… you will be eliminated!
Everyone can participate from 6 to 90 years old with skis or snowboard
1) Each explorer wears a bib that will return at the end of the event with the stickers
2) The stickers of the animals that have been found will be attached on the bib and the face of the participant coloured (green squirrel, purple fox, blue fox, orange deer, yellow bear, black eagle)
3) The explorer will be provided with a map with animal zones to find the animals
4) On the map the Animal Zones will be highlighted and some information about the animals will be provided to enrich the knowledge of the local fauna
5) Individuals and groups can participate
6) In-line start, no off-piste required
7) There isn’t a sequence of the animals to be found, but you will have to search around the entire Skiarea helped by the map
8) Who scores more points in the 90 minutes time wins. In case of score parity who arrived first will be the winner.
9) Who returns beyond the maximum time will be disqualified
10) The wolf has eliminated who arrives coloured with red.
11) The first three will be awarded by the wolf at the end of the event
12) Prize also for the first to find an animal
APT Alpe Cimbra
You may also like ...