Church of San Nicolò
The church consecrated to St. Nicholas is located in the middle of the cemetery of Predazzo and is the oldest religious building of the town
The most ancient part dates back to 1500, when it was transformed from frescoed country chapel to church including a bell tower. It was then enlarged during the centuries, in particular in 1795. Externally, it still maintains its primitive Romanic-gothic style. Over the centuries, the church was often left abandoned and therefore, the frescoes of the apse have been badly damaged. It has been the cemetery church for less than 200 years.
On the outside, close to the church, there is a tabernacle, built in 1752 with a statue consecrated to St. John Nepomuceno, invoked against floods, especially the ones of the Travignolo stream flowing nearby.