Castel Coredo lies on a hill close to the village, where there is also a very old church. It is surrounded by an ancient park, so it is not visible from below.
It was built at the end of the 12th century and the appearance of the old building complex was very different from how it is today. We know this because, in a family tree of the Coreth family, the castle is divided into two parts: two towers and three buildings sloping down towards the old parish church.
In 1726 the castle was restored and, due to this, lost its typical feudal appearance. It is now a quadrilateral-shaped two-story building. Its white and red windows are like those of Castel Bragher. The ancient walls are recognisable only in some parts, especially on the ground floor and in the cellars.
The main apartment is on the first floor and here there is a large living room with family portraits.
The castle is privately owned. It is open for guided tours from June to September.