A fine example of a historic residence of gentry living in Val di Non
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
The building is composed of two adjacent bodies, with separate entrances, and it achieved its present appearance between 1720 and 1758, dates that can be seen in the under gutter of the northern and western façades. The eastern body – still partially inhabited – dates back to 1755, as can be seen from the date inserted in the table that is visible on the façade. The two buildings have the same type of windows, whose frames are painted as if they were made of marble. Due to the sloping land, the building complex has three floors out of the ground on the south side. The western body has an eighteenth-century votive fresco on its façade and is completed by a terrace and a crenellated boundary wall. The commemorative marble epigraph of Archbishop Celestino Endrici, above which there is the family’s embossed coat of arms, dates back to 1929.