An experience in contact with the nature of Monte Baldo
Would you like to spend the night in a refuge? In Juli, an adventurous outdoor experience await you in full harmony with nature, to discover the scenic beauty of the Baldo Park.
- 16.00: departure from Festa (870 m.s.l.m.) to Malga Campei refuge (1470 m.s.l.m.). On arrival, presentation of organic products from the Azienda Agricola Baldensis farm and story about the importance of grazing for the activities of the malga
- evocative aperitif at sunset, dinner at the malga and a short night-time outing to admire the stars (optional activity).
- overnight stay in dormitory (bathroom with shower and hot water available) and breakfast the following morning.
- departure at 9.00 am from the refuge to Malga Campo (1650 m.s.l.m.).
- Guided tour of the malga in the company of the owner Elio, Ludovica and Iacopo, followed by a tasting with a platter of cured meats and cheeses (on offer).
- The excursion continues towards Rifugio Graziani, then from path 633 (Cavalpea) towards San Giacomo, arriving at Malga Mortigola around 15.00.
- 3.30 p.m. Guided visit to the malga dairy to discover how milk is transformed into cheese and to taste some of the farm’s specialities. Followed by a visit to the malga’s small herd and gathering of the cows from the pasture to the cowshed for milking.
- At the end of the experience, descent towards Festa, arrival scheduled for around 6 p.m.
You may also like ...