Festival della Polenta
A live cookingshow where Polenta of Storo is the Queen!
SATURDAY 2 OCTOBER
18.00 - Meeting room of the Cooperativa Agri '90, Sorino Storo
THE TRIPLE ALLIANCE. Agriculture. Environment. Tourism: this is where the future lies.
Moderator: Nicoletti Walter
Guests: Vincenzo Venuto (environment), Maurizio Rossini (tourism),
Book presentation for the 30th anniversary of the Agri 90 Cooperative - Conference organised by the Cooperativa Agri'90
SUNDAY 3 OCTOBER
Squares and streets of the historic centre: Piazza Unità d'Italia, Piazza T. Cortella Square, Piazza Europa, Piazza Malfer, Piazza di Spenigol, Via Conciliazione, Via Roma, Via Trento, Via C. Battisti
Start of the preparation of Polente in the various squares and exhibition of typical products and local handicrafts outside the Festival area.
10.30 am - Piazza Europa
Greetings of the Authorities and presentation of the Technical Jury "Polenta Festival", composed by agronomists, journalists and bloggers
11.00 a.m. - Piazza Europa
Presentation of the various polenta to the Technical Jury - Radio Dolomiti live
From 12.00 to 16.00
Tasting, tasting and popular vote of the Polenta open to the public with the online purchase of the card "Festival della Polenta". Music with local groups in all the squares.
10 POLENTER GROUPS COMPETITION IN THE PREPARATION OF THE MOST TYPICAL AND PARTICULAR POLENTAS IN THE SQUARES OF THE HISTORICAL CENTRE: Malfer, Unità D'Italia, T. Cortella.
Polenta Carbonera: prepared by the Polenter of Storo, the Alpini of Condino and the Polenter of Praso.
Polenta Grestana: prepared by the Consortium of San Giovanni al Monte di Arco
The Polenta and rape: prepared by the Pro Loco of Bondo
The Polenta Enfumegada, prepared by the Group Il Borgo of San Lorenzo and Stenico
The Polenta Cucia, prepared by the Circolo Culturale di Strada
BY PURCHASING THE 15 € CARD YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TASTE AND VOTE FOR ALL 7 POLENTA IN THE COMPETITION!
15 €, includes: 7 polenta tastings, water, 1 drink (wine or beer)
- Storo sales point of the Famiglia Cooperativa Valle del Chiese
INFO: Madonna di Campiglio Tourist Board, Pieve di Bono office Tel. 0465 901217
- In the restaurants in the area you can taste different types of polenta and local products as well as menus created ad hoc for the whole month of October
- Chestnuts roasted by the Associazione Castanicoltori Valle del Chiese
- Performance "Ciusi e Gobi" - thanks to the partnership between the New Pro Loco Trento Centro Storico and the Pro Loco of Storo M2, the Majorette group "Polvere di Stelle" of Storo and the group "Arco Iris Dance".
- Award ceremony for the "SpaventaPasseri in Sagra" competition
- Prize-giving ceremony of the "Festival della Polenta" competition and awarding of the "La Ramina d'oro" trophy and the "Popular Jury" trophy
From 10.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. outside the Festival area there will be an exhibition of local products and typical handicrafts, flour and cereals, chestnuts, beer, wine, officinal herbs, mountain fish, dairy products, typical meat and sausages, sweets and yellow flour panettone, small fruits.
Exhibition of the "Scarecrows in the Festival".
17.00 Closing time of the Polenta Festival
THE EVENT IS ACCESSIBLE ONLY IF IN POSSESSION OF A GREEN PASS
IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER THE EVENT WILL BE POSTPONED TO SUNDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2021.
IN THE EVENT OF BAD WEATHER ON SUNDAY 10TH OCTOBER, BASKETS WILL BE PREPARED BY AGRI 90 TO THE VALUE OF THE CARD, WHICH CAN BE COLLECTED WITHIN 15 DAYS OF 10TH OCTOBER.
You may also like ...