At Rovereto museums with mum and dad
Every weekend activities for families in Rovereto Museums
More than 200 activities to discover art, history and science at Mart Museum, Futurist House of Art Fortunato Depero, War Museum, City Museum Foundation, Alberti Poja Palace and Bell of the Fallen!
Welcome in children’s Trentino! For the whole year the museums of our city organize “At Rovereto museums with mum and dad”, a calendar full of activities , laboratories and guided tours to discover our territory together with your family.
Laboratories to experiment the Art languages focused on the exhibitions and collections of Mart Museum contemporary art. Creative meetings that involve both adults and children, discover here all the appointments! Useful information:
- When: every Sunday from 15pm to 16.30pm
- Where: cultural education and mediation area of Mart Museum
- Cost: 5 € per child, free for adults
- Registration: from Monday to Friday by writing at email@example.com or calling the 0464 454135-108. Saturday and Sunday at Mart ticket office (0464 438887).
Activities for families at the Italian War History Museum
Laboratories to discover Rovereto Castle and the collections of the Italian War History Museum. With “Eagles and Lions at the Castle” the young visitors will discover the history of the castle and of its coats of arms, with “Semola knight apprentice” will learn the stories and misteries hiding in the towers and cells of the castle and with “The memories of Grandpa Giovanni, soldier of the Great War” they will find an ancient trunk full of objects, photos and letters that narrates the life and adventures of Grandpa Giovanni during the war. Scheduled appointments:
- “Eagles and Lions at the Castle” the 20th of January, 10th of March, 20th of October and 24th of November at 15pm
- “Semola knight apprentice” the 24th of March, 21st of April, 8th September at 15pm
- “The memories of Grandpa Giovanni, soldier of the Great War” the 24th of February , 7th of April, 29th of September and 10th of November at 15pm
- Cost: 3 € per child + 5 € per adult (free for Museum members; for annual ticket owners there will be a free gift)
- Registration: within 12pm of the day before the activity (0464 488041), minimum 6 participants.
At the City Museum Foundation among robotics, astronomy and dinosaurs
Laboratories for families to learn something more about natural sciences, archeology, astronomy and new technologies. “Robotics is a piece of cake” on Saturday children will learn all robotics secrets. From 2018 the fourth Saturday of the month is dedicated to a detailed study of the scientific event FIRST® LEGO® League, of 3D printing and of “Arduino” hardware. Visit at the Museum’s planetary and astronomy laboratories for children within 4 and 7 years and at Monte Zugna Astronomical Observatory where every third Sunday of the month is dedicated to Sun observation. From Spring to the end of October, every second Saturday of the month you will have the opportunity to participate to the guided tour to the famous Dinosaurs’ footsteps, one of the most important paleontological sites in Europe. Useful information:
- Where: City Museum Foundation
- Cost: 3 € per child, 5 € per adult. Minimum 5 participants
- Registration: all the activities are on reservation: 0464 452800 firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday evening at the Bell of the Fallen
The Bell of the Fallen Foundation welcomes families from June to September to assist the Bell’s one hundred tolls preceded by two shows:
- 21st of September: ONU International Peace Day
- 4th of October: 93rd anniversary of Peace Memorandum at the Bell of the Fallen
You may also like ...