2021 UEC ROAD EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP - TRENTINO
The 2021 European Road Cycling Championships arrive in Trento! Five days, thirteen titles up for grabs among 800 athletes, representing 50 Countries.
On September 2021, the lights of top-end cycling will be pointed on Trentino and on the city of Trento, where the new Road Continental Champions will be crowned.
The routes of the various tests - time trial and online for the elite categories, under 23 and juniors for both men and women, plus the team relay - will involve particular and significant places in the city of Trento, the Valle dei Laghi and Monte Bondone, exalting culture (Castello del Buonconsiglio and the many historical and cultural places of interest), nature (the lakes of Toblino, Cavedine and the other lakes of the valley, the western slopes of Monte Bondone among woods and nature reserves) but also research and innovation (the Le Albere district, the MUSE - Museum of Sciences, the Bruno Kessler Foundation in Povo and the Faculty of Engineering in Mesiano).
Here is the complete 2021 UEC Road European Championships schedule:
Wednesday September 8th, 2021
• Junior Women Individual Time Trial – 22,4 km
• Junior Men Individual Time Trial – 22,4 km
• Team Relay (Men/Women Team Time Trial) – 44,8 km (2 laps of 22,4 km)
Thursday September 9th, 2021
• Elite Women Individual Time Trial – 22,4 km
• U23 Women Individual Time Trial – 22,4 km
• U23 Men Individual Time Trial – 22,4 km
• Elite Men Individual Time Trial – 22,4 km
Friday September 10th, 2021
• Junior Men Road Race – 107,2 km
• Junior Women Road Race – 67,6 km
• U23 Women Road Race – 80,8 km
Saturday September 11th, 2021
• U23 Men Road Race – 133,6 km
• Elite Women Road Race – 107,2 km
Sunday September 12th, 2021
• Elite Men Road Race – 179,2 km