Walk to the Rifugio Bedole - Adamello Collini
Hiking trail • Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo and Val Rendena
Let yourself be enchanted by the pastures of Val Genova, under the watchful eye of the Adamello.
Discover the tranquillity and enchantment of the green meadow of Bedole.
The Rifugio Bedole is renowned for its excellent cuisine. Don’t miss the chance to taste its famous dishes of the Trentino culinary tradition. This itinerary is ideal for families and children, even in their prams.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, raincoat.
SS239 della Val Rendena.
In Carisolo, turn to follow the directions for “Val Genova”. The road is managed by the Parco Adamello-Brenta authorities, who are responsible for traffic and access to the valley with the shuttle bus service.
At the marked squares down in the valley. Access road to Val Genova and the Parking Area managed by Parco Adamello Brenta.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.