Walk from Rifugio Fazzon to Lago dei Caprioli
Hiking trail • Val di Sole
Come and walk in the enchanted countryside of the Lago dei Caprioli [Roe Deer Lake].
The Rifugio Fazzon is the ideal location for a few authentic “mountain” moments, immersed in the silence of the Adamello Group.
The mountain hut, located on the Fazzon plain, can be reached from Pellizzano, on foot, following the picturesque “Sentiero degli Gnomi” [Path of the Gnomes].
Updated: September 05, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
SS43 della Val di Sole until Pellizzano. Here, you turn and follow the directions for Fazzon - Lago dei Caprioli.
Rifugio Fazzon (1250m)
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.