Walk to the Rifugio Stella D’Italia
Hiking trail • Alpe Cimbra Folgaria Lavarone Luserna
The Rifugio Stella D’Italia is one of the most popular in the area.
This panoramic structure is located on a sloping meadow overlooking the beautiful Folgaria - Francolini - Fondo Grande hollow. It can be reached in several ways. Either by simple walks or, even easier, with the ski lift that starts in Francolini.
The mountain hut offers several possibilities in terms of access, giving anyone the chance to reach the facility, even if you are a bit out of shape or not used to walking.
Updated: September 06, 2019
Safety information1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Normal gear for walking in the mountains
SS350 coming from Calliano in Val d’Adige or from Carbonare (Val d’Astico).
Passo Sommo (1341m) - Free parking without time limits (about 10 spots available).
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.