Malga Stramaiolo - Ex Rifugio Tonini
Mountain tour • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
The starting point, Malga Stramaiolo, is reachable on foot or also with the car from a forest road. From there continue on foot on the path towards the Tonini hut, about 1 hour from Malga Stramaiolo.
Distance 6.8 km
Short and easy path that have all the difference in altitude of the climb in the first half of the path. The difference in altitude, the place and the largness of the path make it suitable for the family that want to spend some hours outside in the woods.
Updated: June 21, 2021
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereReach Valsugana and exit from the SS 47 della Valsugana at Civezzano and follow the signs for Altopiano di Pinè. Go through Baselga di Pinè and continue past the two lakes of Serraia and Piazze towards Bedollo. One kilometer before the town of Bedollo, turn right towards Passo del Redebus, Regnana. After Regnana, going up, about 1 km before the Redebus pass, at a hairpin bend to the right, go straight on to Malga Stramaiolo (sign). The road continues narrow but asphalted in the woods untill the "parking lot A", just few minutes from Malga Stramaiolo (1670m) where there is a ban on driving. From Valsugana it is possible to climb to the Redeus pass also passing through the Mocheni Valley. The road is longer and not very smooth.
ParkingParcheggio piazzola A, presso Malga Stramaiolo
32T 680082 5114124
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view