- Stay with bed and breakfast or half board
- 1 cross-country ski group lesson for beginners
- Access to the Cross-Country Ski Stadium in Lago di Tesero (not in the evening) and to the Marcialonga track
- 1 € off on the Cross Country Center of Passo Lavazè entrance (adults only)
- 10% off coupon for weekly ski rentals at participating shops
- Speck & Spa: 15 euro voucher yours to spend on local products or in one of our wellness centers
- 05.01.2019 - 16.03.2019
reading room, internet - e-mail available, Car Park, farm produce, own skibus, lift / elevator, wine bar, wireless corner, common room, own garden, restaurant, Ski Storage, sundeck, bar, TV room, drying room
mountain location, right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop, meadowlands, quiet location, right on the slope, altitudine (m. slm.): 942, pedestrian zone, near the forest, right on the bike path, right on the river, green area, river distance (m): 100, right at the cross-country ski trail, central location
babysitter on request, Miniclub - Playing Room
children, business travelers, families, seniors, young persons, non-smokers, groups, singles, Suitable for Disables
breakfast buffet, traditional cuisine, international cooking, children's menu, dietary cuisine
English Spoken, German Spoken
steambath, Wellness Area, Kneipp's facility
double room/s: 15, multi-bed room/s: 4, single room/s: 5
cash payment, credit cards accepted, transfer, Ec-Cash / Maestro
Tanning Beds, Turkish bath, massages, whirlpool, dietary food
Meeting Room: 0
The tourist tax must be paid directly at the hotel (for guests over 14) for a maximum of 10 nights and it will be added to your reservation bill.
The amount will depend on the accommodation’s category: 4* and 4*S hotels € 2,50 – 3* and 3*S hotels € 2,20 – other accommodations € 2,10.
The tourist tax includes the Trentino Guest Card.