Hike to the Rifugio Malga Campei di Sopra
Mountain tour • Rovereto, Vallagarina, Altopiano di Brentonico
Climb onto the panoramic balcony of the Rifugio Campei
The Rifugio Malga Campei di Sopra is located on a beautiful meadow which dominates the entire Vallagarina from above.
The Rifugio Campei is a popular stopover and arrival point for several mountain bike itineraries. An experience that is undoubtedly worth trying.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
You reach Mori with roads SS240 or SP90, and there you take road SP3, and follow it to the town of Brentonico. Here, you turn off, following the directions for Festa locality (890 m).
Free parking in Festa – Brentonico (890m).
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.