Hike to Rifugio Maranza
Mountain tour • Trento, Monte Bondone, Valle dei Laghi, Valle dell'Adige
“Fresh air” just a few steps out of town.
Rifugio Maranza is located on the beautiful grassy slope at the feet of the Marzola.
Rifugio Maranza is also the arrival point of a nice mountain bike route coming from Passo Cimirlo, above Povo.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
You reach the town of Villazzano. You travel along Via dei Colli and Via Umberto Giordano, and then Via Marzola, until you reach the hamlet of Grotta di Villazzano. You now follow directions for Rifugio Bindesi.
Free parking immediately after Rifugio Bindesi.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.