Hike to Rifugio Caldenave Claudio e Renzo
Mountain tour • Valsugana, Lagorai, Vigolana and Valle dei Mocheni
Travel the Val di Caldenave and reach paradise in the pastures of Rifugio Claudio e Renzo.
Rifugio Caldenave Claudio e Renzo is located at the feet of the wild and enchanting peaks of this rocky slice of the Cima D’Asta mountain.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
With road SS47 della Valsugana to Castelnuovo. You then follow the directions for rifugio Crucolo, passing through Scurelle and Spera. You continue beyond rifugio Crucolo and reach the vicinity of Rifugio Carlettini. You park at the mountain hut or just before it.
Ponte Rio Caserine (1335m)
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.