Hike from Rifugio Carlettini to Rifugio Caldenave
Mountain tour • Valsugana, Lagorai, Vigolana and Valle dei Mocheni
Discover the tranquil views of Val Campelle
Rifugio Carlettini is located in the upper Val Campelle, at the feet of the extraordinary peaks of the Lagorai - Cima D’Asta Group.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
With road SS47 della Valsugana to Castelnuovo. You then follow the directions for rifugio Crucolo, passing through Scurelle and Spera. You continue beyond rifugio Crucolo and reach Rifugio Carlettini.
Rifugio Carlettini (1368m)
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.