There will be a variety of different events that will allow you to learn about a wide range of typical local products, culinary traditions, the agriculture and animal farming of this area, the result of a special relationship between man and nature.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
1 or 2 nights in your chosen accommodation with bed and breakfast
* 9 September: experience “La Desmalgada” at the Boniprati plateu, a traditional procession of the animals coming back from the mountains.
* 22/23 September: take part in @Latte in festa – Mondo Contadino, the festival of wine and culinary traditions, you could find wine and food tasting, creative workshops and much more!
* 29/30 September: take part in the Festival della Polenta, Storo’s gold, cooked in five different ways, the star of this authentic journey of flavours.
The advantages of Trentino Guest Card:
* free admission to castles, fortresses and museums in all Trentino
* travel free on all public transport in Trentino including the boat service on Lake Idro
* free admission to all planned activities in Valle del Chiese during your holiday: guided tours, hiking, tastings & workshops for families and children
* many and various offers about the sport activities, either on the peaks or in the clear water of the lake assisted by our expert guides (which will provide the special gear): from MTB to trekking and climbing across the more exciting activities such as canyoning, kite surfing or paragliding.
* Special price for AquaClub Condino, the aquatic centre in the Valle del Chiese with Jacuzzis and water facilities for adults and children (15% discount for a 2.5-hour session)
* Special price for Breg Adventure Park, the largest adventure park in Trentino, situated in the heart of Parco Naturale Adamello Brenta. It offers more than 130 exciting activities divided into 10 different paths of various difficulty.
0 – 4 years free (0 – 4.99)
5 – 11 years -50% (5.00 – 11.99)
- 07.09.2018 - 30.09.2018
transfer, Ec-Cash / Maestro, cash payment, credit cards accepted
children's bikes, children's menus, highchair, playground, crib/baby bed, children's bed, indoor games, bottle warmer
cellar bar, luggage transport, garage for motorbikes, welcome drink, restaurant, toy and games rental, wake-up service, tiled stove, room service, information on the region, internet - e-mail available, wine cellar, terrace, Only small pets allowed , heating, event restaurant, bicycle parking space, covered parking for motorcycles, open fire-place, reading room, TV room, Ski Storage, Car Park, lift / elevator, free use of internet, wheelchair accessible, satellite TV, farm produce, sundeck, disabled washroom, crib, safe, disabled accessible, bar
vegetarian food, packed lunch, traditional cuisine, fish and seafood, organic cuisine, children's menu, à la carte menu, Vegan cooking upon request , à la carte restaurant, buffet, breakfast buffet, gluten-free meals, home-style cooking
hikes/guided hiking tours, mountain activities, football, boccia, lounge chairs free of charge, guest tournament, entertainment evenings, tobogganing, snowshoe hiking, dance, organized activities/guest services/house program
young persons, families, seniors, groups, non-smokers, singles, children, Suitable for Disables, business travelers
altitudine (m. slm.): 811, old town, river distance (m): 50, central location, lake - distance (m): 200, urban area
single room/s: 3, multi-bed room/s: 4, double room/s: 12
bus groups possible
English Spoken, French, German Spoken
infrared cabin, tanning booth, sauna
The day starts with a rich breakfast buffet, muesli, local bread, local farmers' products, homemade jams and of course our freshly baked cakes. For lunch and dinner, our carefully prepared cuisine offers a menu with a choice of meat and fish, a wide variety of desserts, all of course homemade, and a rich buffet of fresh vegetables from our garden. At the request of the guest, vegetarian cuisine and gluten-free cuisine. Free spring water. First floor terrace of the hotel with sun loungers to rest and relax under the sun Covered terrace to enjoy a drink with friends Relaxation area with UVA bed and Finnish sauna or infrared New play room for children Multi-purpose room to watch a good movie like at the cinema or to go wild on the dance floor Upon your arrival you will be given a free GUEST CARD TRENTINO discounts for the purchase of Trentino products ... free entries ..... all over Trentino
VIA BENEDETTO LUCCHI, 6 38087 SELLA GIUDICARIE IT
Show on google maps
Coming from the East: Milan-Venice motorway, exit Brescia est. Head towards Tormini, along the Idro lake to Tione-Madonna di Campiglio.
Coming from the South: Modena-Brenner motorway, exit Trento Centro. Head towards Tione-Brescia.
From the Trento or Brescia stations bus connections to Valle del Chiese.
Weekly flights from the main Italian cities to the Milan and Verona Villafranca airports.