Farm in Romeno
Renzo e Alessandra, your hosts, will welcome you and introduce you to their Maso and its ancient history. With bags of local knowledge, they will take you on a tour of the San Bartolomeo church and the local area. On Sunday, you will head to Malosco, a picturesque village with spectacular views of the valley, to visit the Calliari farm. Here, together with Flavia, you will experience first-hand the bucolic activity of apple picking. With freshly picked apples, you will produce an exquisite apple and rhubarb jam, with a very special signature...let’s find out more!
Friday 20th September
- Arrival to the farmhouse. Alessandra will be there to welcome you. Your bedroom will be ready from 14:00.
- For dinner you can choose one of the several local restaurants. Alessandra will happy to share a few recommendations.
Saturday 21st September
- The day starts with a nourishing breakfast, a wholesome spread of local products: breakfast cakes, yogurt, freshly baked bread, farm butter and homemade jams, alongside a savoury platter of cheese and speck. It wouldn’t be a typical Val di Non breakfast without the famous apple juice, naturally produced on the farm.
- At 10:00 you can take part in the tour of the San Bartolomeo church to discover its history and fascinating legends (this activity is optional)
- The afternoon is free to plan your own activity or just to relax
- Dinner: you are free to make your own plans.
Sunday 22nd September
- After breakfast, once you have checked-out, we will head to Malosco for the anticipated apple and rhubarb jam workshop. At 10:00, you will join Flavia in the orchard ready for the apple picking. After the workshop, you will bring home a delicious jar filled with one of Trentino’s quintessential flavours!
- 2-night B&B package
- Tour of the farm
- Harvest of fruits and vegetables
- Complementary workshop kit
- Story-telling of the product and their use in the kitchen
- 20.09.2019 - 22.09.2019
Today, artistically restored to its traditional roots, our "Agriturismo" welcomes you to its comforting elegance. With its welcoming and comfortable rooms and a rich and tasty breakfast with homemade products, is the ideal place for those seeking a holiday of relaxation and nature.
Owned and managed by the Calliari Family since late 17th century, Maso offers a unique and hospitable atmosphere for the traveler seeking a taste of the Italian Alps.
The Calliari Family warm welcomes you to their wonderful residence, and their offer of superb Northern Italian hospitality.
farm produce, wheelchair accessible, laundry facilities available, reading room, own garden, free use of internet, disabled accessible, wireless corner, lift / elevator, Car Park, Ski Storage, common room, crib, satellite TV, non-smoking house
singles, groups, families, business travelers, children, Suitable for Disables, young persons, seniors
double room/s: 7, multi-bed room/s: 3, bed / s: 25
meadowlands, quiet location, edge of ski run, mountain location, near the forest, green area, right on the slope, altitudine (m. slm.): 913, right on the golf course
vegetables, pears, cherries, honey, cats, sausages & meat products, apples, fruit, plums
French, German Spoken, English Spoken
transfer, cash payment
crib/baby bed, children's bed
We speak Italian, English, German and French.
Lift inside the property.
Internet: Free Wi-Fi in the lobby. Free cable in the rooms.
Free outdoor parking.
Animals are not allowed.
CHECK-IN: FROM 14.00 pm TO 20.00 pm
CHECK-OUT: FROM 8.00 am TO 11.00 am
The tourist tax is an amount to be paid at the accommodation for stays of 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of the booked holiday.
Loc. Maso san Bartolomeo 108 38010 ROMENO IT
Show on google maps
Arrive by car:
Car: The municipality of Romeno can be reached comfortably both from the south and from the north:
• From the south: exit at the motorway exit of the A22 Trento-nord or San Michele all'Adige and then continue on the highway 43 (Valle di Non-Mendola Valley) (30 minutes)
• From the north: exit at the motorway A22 Bolzano-Sud, continue on the highway MEBO direction Merano / Meran then take the Wine road (direction Appiano / Eppan) and follow the indications of the valley of Mendola / Mendelpass - ( 30 minutes)
Arrival by train:
By public transport:
the nearest train station is TRENTO station (line Monaco-Rome, Venice-Trento line) and therefore in coincidence with TRENTO-MALE' line; sorting at Dermulo station and coinciding with bus direction Fondo-Passo Mendola.