- stay in a family-run hotel with full board (drinks not included)
- free rental of trekking poles (depending on availability)
- map of the excursions of Alpe Cimbra
- complete tour with the Puffetto train through the most characteristic villages of Lavarone (1 hour)
- free admission to Forte Belvedere, fortress museum of the First World War
- possibility to visit the cheesefactory of Highlands and of Vezzena and the Honey Museum of Lavarone
- unlimited use of provincial public transport to reach the cities of Trento and Rovereto
- Trentino Guest Card, advantages and conventions for your holiday in Trentino
- 06.06.2020 - 30.06.2020
- 02.08.2020 - 09.08.2020
- 23.08.2020 - 13.09.2020
The enthusiasm of its guests is also impressive for its location surrounded by greenery and in the vicinity of Lake Lavarone.
The hotel enjoys a privileged sun position and the outdoor playground and the small indoor lounge make the joy of families with children.
The Gheser family boasts the fourth generation in the hospitality industry.
The cousine of our home is handled in detail by our Chef. We offer both classic national dishes and Trentino specialties. We crave the sweets and the ice cream, which we do at home. Our Baita del Gelato is a meeting place, in the afternoon and after dinner, for many guests of the resort.
The rooms are cozy and well equipped. Parking your car is not a problem in the large space available.
table tennis, organized activities/guest services/house program
Pets Welcome, sundeck, lift / elevator, TV room, Car Park, restaurant, Ski Storage, own garden
quiet location, meadowlands, central location, altitudine (m. slm.): 1171
double room/s: 16, multi-bed room/s: 1, single room/s: 4
traditional cuisine, children's menu
Free cancellation up to 7 days prior to arrival.
From 6 days to the day of arrival is required 100% of the total amount of stay as cancellation fee.
Stays from 1St November 2015 will be charged a tourist tax.
The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of
the holiday booked
FRAZ. GIONGHI, 1 GIONGHI 38046 LAVARONE IT
Show on google maps
HOW TO GET TO OUR HOTEL:
Coming from North: Highway A22 exit Rovereto Nord (30 km), then follow the SS12 to Calliano. Turn right to Folgaria-Lavarone. You can take the exit Trento Sud as well (30 km), take the SS349 Fricca to Carbonare. Then turn left direction Lavarone.
From the Highway A31 exit Piovene Rocchette (37 km), then follow the SS350 Valdastico up to Nosellari. Then turn right to Lavarone.
The closest train stations are Trento (28 km) and Rovereto (30 km). To reach Lavarone you can take a public bus from there (Trentino Trasporti company).
The nearest airport coming from North is that of Bolzano. Coming from South, it is Catullo in Verona.
CHECK-IN: FROM 11.00 AM
CHECK-OUT: WITHIN 10.00 AM