I Suoni delle Dolomiti: safe concerts in airy open spaces
Enjoy the music in the mountains, worry-free
The 'I Suoni delle Dolomiti' festival is ready to return to its rocky pinnacles, alpine pastures and mountain lakes. In harmony with the natural surroundings as ever, this year’s event is being run slightly differently in line with the rules to help prevent the spread of Covid-19, to offer you a safe and even more enjoyable experience.
In a nutshell:
- Concerts are free to attend, but booking is required.
- You can book using the Trentino Guest Card app (if you own the Guest Card), or from the concert listing in this section of the website, or on the tourist board website for the place where the event is being held.
- Booking opens 7 days before the event.
- When your booking is confirmed, you will be sent an admission voucher to present when you arrive.
- Booking will be open until all available places are claimed.
In case of bad weather:
- The concert will take place on the same day in a theatre (booking required).
- If you have already booked to attend the concert in the open air, you will receive an email the day before the event asking you to make a new online booking for the theatre.
- Online theatre bookings are open until 12.30 pm on the day of the event or until all available seats are taken.
- Not all seats in the theatre will be used, and there will be fewer seats for the indoor concert than for the open-air event – so not everyone can be accommodated. Re-bookings will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Admittance to the theatre is reserved strictly to those with an admission voucher, following Covid-19 health precautions.
- Any unallocated tickets will be made available at the theatre ticket office from 4 pm on the event date.