Ciaspolata al punto panoramico della Cròs del Cùc
Snowshoeing • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
A panoramic point easy to reach with snowshoes. From the top it is possible to admire the Piné Plateau in its wonderful winter landscape.
The itinerary leading to Cròs del Cuc is a route aprreciated both by young and old, for its easiness and suggestive context. The summit can be reached in about an hour and a half on snowshoes following the forest road that starts from the parking after the Baita Alpina restaurant, above the village of Bedollo. The arrival point is marked by a majestic cross: the clearing allows an optimal view of the frozen mirrors of Lago delle Piazze and Serraia.
We recommend carrying food and hot drinks in your backpack for refreshment once you reach the top.
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereIl punto di partenza è raggiungibile a piedi in circa 15 minuti avvicinandosi con i mezzi di trasporto pubblico o raggiungendo il ristorante Baita Alpina autonomamente con il proprio veicolo.
ParkingNei pressi dell'imbocco della strada forestale è presente un parcheggio sterrato dove è possibile parcheggiare il proprio veicolo.
32T 677558 5115789
EquipmentWe reccomend to bring mountain boots and snowshoes
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.