875 - Monte Corno
Mountainbiking • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
This tour, which mostly takes place on dirt roads, makes you discover the Monte Corno/Hornspitz nature park.
The climbs are never impossibly steep; the roads and paths are well maintained; refreshments are available at Malga Monte Corno; and, last, but not least: the route takes you past two lakes ('Lago Bianco' and 'Lago Nero'). All these aspects make this tour a fulfilling experience from the point of view not only of tourism, but also of sport.
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles.
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances.
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails.
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereBy car: From south or north, on the A22 Brennero motorway, leave the motorway at the Trento Nord exit (22.5 km from the toll gate), continue northwards on the Main Brennero Road SS12 until the turn-off for Lavis, then take the Lavis - Castello di Fiemme Main Road SS612 which will take you to the Cembra Valley.
ParkingFree car park of Grauno
32T 677432 5122250
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.