871 - Monte Corona
Mountainbiking • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
This short tour straddles the ridge between the Lower Valle di Cembra and Valle dell'Adige.
After a stretch across woods on the slopes of Monte Corona, the route follows mainly little frequented roads across famous terraced vineyards planted with Müller-Thurgau vines and apple orchards, offering spectacular views of both valleys. This is where former cycling champions Francesco Moser and Gilberto Simoni were born.
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstance.
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips, hints and linksApT Piné Cembra
Getting thereBy car: From south or north, on the A22 Brennero motorway, leave the motorway at the Trento Nord exit (22.5 km from the toll gate), continue northwards on the Main Brennero Road SS12 until the turn-off for Lavis, then take the Lavis - Castello di Fiemme Main Road SS612 which will take you to the Cembra Valley.
32T 667247 5115867
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
Push the arrows to change the view