874 - Masi di Grumes-Cauria
Mountainbiking • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
This tour, which straddles the border between Trentino and South Tyrol, is characterized by a difference in height of approximately 1,000 m/3,281 ft. The route runs through a large section of the Monte Corno/Hornspitz nature park and across the hamlet of Cauria/Gfrill.
The route runs through a large section of the Monte Corno/Hornspitz nature park and across the hamlet of Cauria/Gfrill. It is dotted with mountain huts and crosses two interesting biotopes: the marsh of La Lot and an area called 'Laghetto di Vedes'. At the end of the route, you can enjoy refreshments and local specialities in the friendly setting of Rifugio Potzmauer.
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereBy car: From south or north, on the A22 Brennero motorway, leave the motorway at the Trento Nord exit (22.5 km from the toll gate), continue northwards on the Main Brennero Road SS12 until the turn-off for Lavis, then take the Lavis - Castello di Fiemme Main Road SS612 which will take you to the Cembra Valley.
ParkingCar park Circolo Culturale Le Fontanelle
32T 674660 5121384
- Mtb with dirt-free tires
- Repair Kit
- First aid kit
- Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.