This ancient workshop where iron artefacts were forged dates back to the eighteenth century and was still working up to a few decades ago. Restored and turned into a museum, visitors today can still see the forge working. Inside is a huge trip hammer, dated 1834, with a double stone1 forge plus a monumental hood, over 7 metres tall. Anvils, hammers, pincers, and the tempering tank. Outside, the trip hammer hydraulic wheel can still be seen.