Story-trekking and gourmet experience at the foot of the Sassolungo
The beautiful mountain hut season lives here: autumn experiences at high altitude in the Val di Fassa
An out-of-the-ordinary Saturday in the romantic setting of Salei hut, at the foot of Sassolungo. An unprecedented excursion, off the beaten tracks, to be led, step by step, inside "Sesto Grado": the gripping account of an extraordinary mountaineering and human feat in the heart of the wild Dolomites. To complete the immersive experience on one of the most exclusive and panoramic terraces in the Dolomites, a true gourmet experience awaits you at the hut, with an aperitif and a star-studded show cooking by the chef-patrons Stefano and Simone Croce from the farmhouse El Mas of Moena.
The programme includes:
- meeting at 8.30 a.m. at the valley station of "Col Rodella" cable car in Campitello;
- story-trekking, with a local guide and the author of the book "Sesto Grado", at the foot of Sassolungo; at 12.00 p.m., show cooking with the chef-patrons Stefano and Simone Croce from the farmhouse El Mas of Moena, the first Michelin green star in Trentino, awarded for their great attention and sensitivity to the theme of sustainability in the gastronomic sphere. Live preparation of proposals based on dairy delicacies and zero food miles products;
- following, a gourmet experience with a welcome entree prepared by chef Stefano Croce and a dish prepared by the chef of Salei hut, paired with a glass of "Trentodoc";
- lunch at the hut with a menu of your choice;
- return to the valley independently (last cable car ride at 5.15 p.m.).
Complete formula: return ticket for the cable car, story-trekking, starred show cooking, gourmet experience. € 47 per person, limited enrolment activity, max 50 participants. Online booking within 6.00 p.m. of the previous day.
Reduced formula: show cooking and gourmet experience. € 25 per person, limited number of participants. Phone reservation recommended.
You may also like ...