Itineraries, city treks and themed excursions in Vallagarina
ATTENTION: The opening of cultural and tourist sites, access to them, to public transport and to the services described in these pages is governed by the containment measures put in place by the government authorities and the Autonomous Province of Trento to deal with the COVID-19 health emergency. The rules may vary over time and provide for the application of different security measures — from closure, to social distancing, to the mandatory use of personal protective equipment such as gloves and masks. We therefore ask you to consult the section Travelling safely on this website and to contact the managers directly for updated information on how to gain access.
Walking with artists – service available also in English – Walk the streets of downtown in the footsteps of Depero, Mozart and Zandonai. At the end of the visit, chocolate tasting at Exquisita
- October 12th – visit with hints of Mozart
- October 26th – visit with hints of Depero
- November 2nd, 9th and 16th – visit with hints of Mozart
- November 23rd and 30th
- December 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th
- January 4th 2020
- Sign up at Rovereto and Vallagarina Tourist Board; for Trentino Guest Card holders, sign up through the App to participate for free
- Meeting at 3 pm on the square in front of the Tourist Office in Corso Rosmini, 21
- Guided tours and City Trek last about 2 hours
- Children up to 10 years old participate for free, for adults the cost is 7 euros, 5 euros for Museum Pass holders
- For every two participants with a ticket for one of the museums in Rovereto, for that same day, a guided tour is free
You may also like ...