Photography course at Roda di Vael hut
The beautiful mountain hut season lives here: autumn experiences at high altitude in the Val di Fassa
An experience dedicated to those who love indelible memories, to be immortalised and printed on paper and in the memory. A photography course for beginners to capture breath-taking views, colours, details of hut’s life, at the foot of "Roda de Vael", from sunset to sunrise. And, at the table, special moments of sharing, shots and emotions await you, while you enjoy the dishes of good local cuisine, which is also attentive to intolerances, with gluten-free proposals with a Trentino flavour, and a warm herb infusion to sip before going to sleep.
The programme includes:
- independent hike to reach the hut;
- at 4.30 p.m., photography lesson for beginners, with an introduction to techniques and shooting systems. Possibility to take some photos at night;
- typical dinner with local products;
- overnight stay in a four-people room or dormitories, depending on availability; group excursion at dawn to immortalise the first extraordinary morning light;
- return and breakfast at the hut with photo review and post-production hints; return to the valley independently; nice and useful gadget "made in Trentino".
€ 95 per person. The price includes: photography course, dinner, overnight stay, and breakfast. Drinks not included. Each participant must bring his own camera and tripod. Online or phone reservation.
How to reach Roda di Vael hut:
- from Vigo di Fassa by cable car to Ciampedìe (open from 8.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 2.00 to 6.00 p.m.), then on foot along "Vial da le Feide" path or path no. 545;
- from Costalunga Pass (Vigo di Fassa) with Paolina chairlift (open from 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.) and then on foot along "Majarè" (Hirzel-Weg) panoramic path no. 549.
You may also like ...