- SUNDAY: tour presentation evening with local guide, aperitif with tasting of local products
- MONDAY: Exit at Lavarone, with ascent from the Tablat chairlift, visit to the educational farm under the Croz.
- TUESDAY: Morning walk to the Biotope, visit with tasting of products to Maso Engher.
- WEDNESDAY: bike tour to Malga Piovernetta
- (not including bike rental)
- And when you are not involved in the activities here are the directions: Lavarone There are many things you can visit in Lavarone, a village rich in history, culture and beautiful landscapes. After a bike ride to the Educational Farm Sot al Croz, an example of a modern stable managed with love and dedication from Marisa and her family, the day can continue at the typical alpine lake where you can take a regenerating dive or a pedalo crossing ... Aren't you tired yet? Well, in Lavarone you can then move on and visit Forte Belvedere, a typical example of an observation post from the First World War that can be visited completely and enriched with multimedia installations that will take you back in time. Lavarone is not only this, for lovers of speed and adrenaline descents there is also the Bike Park where Alessio awaits all the daredevils. Folgaria After a beautiful day spent in Lavarone today is the turn of Folgaria waiting for the Olympics of the little ones in the afternoon. For this day we have thought of a nice walk to the center of Folgaria where, among historical shops and craft shops, you can visit the parish church of San Lorenzo in the town center; for the more athletic, instead, the walk continues to the Palestra nel verde, where a path in the woods equipped with wooden tools will allow you to maintain your fitness even on vacation.
The summer you can wander the forest walks Alpe Cimbra or visit the town of San Sebastian, with its picturesque streets.
If you prefer walking to the sport do not be discouraged, the resort offers many opportunities: mountain biking, Nordic walking, golf, pony trekking, while in winter skiing, snowboarding and Nordic skiing on some of the most beautiful slopes of Trentino, snowshoes, dog sledding, biking and more fat.
Not far from Folgaria, Albergo Due Spade offers you the experience of a special territory, giving you a comfortable and pleasant family atmosphere, where the authenticity and simplicity of the house blend with the natural beauty of the mountain!
guest tournament, lounge chairs free of charge, football, tobogganing, ski instructor/tour guide, nordic walking, garden / meadow
packed lunch, international cooking, vegetarian food, gluten-free meals, dietary cuisine, à la carte menu, breakfast buffet, home-style cooking, traditional cuisine
TV room, wheelchair accessible, Car Park, sundeck, own garden, garage, WiFi, wake-up service, bicycle parking space, reading room, disabled washroom, common room, covered parking for cars, bar, lift / elevator, open fire-place, gay-friendly, laundry facilities available, restaurant, Pets Welcome, Ski Storage
nordic walking lessons, ski lessons
German Spoken, English Spoken, French
seniors, young persons, Suitable for Disables, singles, families, business travelers, groups, children
outskirts of town, meadowlands, quiet location, near the forest, old town, right at the ski-bus/kiking-bus/bus stop, mountain location
bus parking space, bus groups possible
children's bed, children's menus, playground, crib/baby bed, children's bikes, highchair, indoor games
VIA NAZIONALE, 41 SAN SEBASTIANO 38060 FOLGARIA IT
Show on google maps
ARRIVAL BY CAR:
San Sebastian can be reached by Highway Abetone and Brenner; from the Brenner motorway (A22); Motorway Valdastico (A31) for those coming from Venice and Treviso, from State Route 45a West Gardesana, for those coming from Brescia.
ARRIVAL BY TRAIN:
The nearest train station is Rovereto (Brennero railway line and Valsugana from Venice). Rovereto can be reached then the location with the bus routes operated by the company Trentino Trasporti.
ARRIVAL BY PLANE:
San Sebastian is 99 kilometers from the Catullo of Verona, 130 km from Venice Marco Polo Airport, 245 km from Milan Linate airport and 90 km from the new airport of Bolzano. Rapid connections including winter service FLY SKI SHUTTLE connection between the airports of Verona, Bergamo, Linate with the hotel (www.flyskishuttle.com)