There will be a variety of different events that will allow you to learn about a wide range of typical local products, culinary traditions, the agriculture and animal farming of this area, the result of a special relationship between man and nature.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
1 or 2 nights in your chosen accommodation with bed and breakfast
* 9 September: experience “La Desmalgada” at the Boniprati plateu, a traditional procession of the animals coming back from the mountains.
* 22/23 September: take part in @Latte in festa – Mondo Contadino, the festival of wine and culinary traditions, you could find wine and food tasting, creative workshops and much more!
* 29/30 September: take part in the Festival della Polenta, Storo’s gold, cooked in five different ways, the star of this authentic journey of flavours.
The advantages of Trentino Guest Card:
* free admission to castles, fortresses and museums in all Trentino
* travel free on all public transport in Trentino including the boat service on Lake Idro
* free admission to all planned activities in Valle del Chiese during your holiday: guided tours, hiking, tastings & workshops for families and children
* many and various offers about the sport activities, either on the peaks or in the clear water of the lake assisted by our expert guides (which will provide the special gear): from MTB to trekking and climbing across the more exciting activities such as canyoning, kite surfing or paragliding.
* Special price for AquaClub Condino, the aquatic centre in the Valle del Chiese with Jacuzzis and water facilities for adults and children (15% discount for a 2.5-hour session)
* Special price for Breg Adventure Park, the largest adventure park in Trentino, situated in the heart of Parco Naturale Adamello Brenta. It offers more than 130 exciting activities divided into 10 different paths of various difficulty.
0 – 4 years free (0 – 4.99)
5 – 11 years -50% (5.00 – 11.99)
- 07.09.2018 - 30.09.2018
baby change pad, indoor games, children's bikes, playground, baby monitor on request, highchair, children's equipment, crib/baby bed, children's pool, bottle warmer, children's bed
seniors, singles, children, Suitable for Disables, families, young persons
vegetables, honey, chestnuts, dogs, small fruit, bees, cats
Medium and large sized pets allowed, heating, Pets Welcome, common kitchen, wake-up service, disabled washroom, use of kitchen possible, covered parking for motorcycles, wheelchair accessible, own garden, disabled accessible, crib, WiFi, open fire-place, Ski Storage, satellite TV, garden barbecue, non-smoking house, terrace, Car Park, sundeck, TV room, common room
mountain location, private setting, altitudine (m. slm.): 951, on the hiking path, right at the cross-country ski trail, right on the river, meadowlands, green area, near the forest
garden / meadow, mountain activities, snowshoe hiking, lounge chairs free of charge, hikes/guided hiking tours, tobogganing
credit cards accepted, transfer, cash payment
single room/s: 6, double room/s: 1, multi-bed room/s: 2
sleeping bag rental, toboggan rental, bike rental, snowshoes
English Spoken, German Spoken
Check-in in room from 13.00
Check-out in room at 10.30
for severa agreements to ask when booking
HOW TO REACH US
From SOUTH: from the A4 Highway (Milan-Venice) take the BRESCIA EST exit then follow directions to Madonna di Campiglio, after the Idro Lake, you get to Ponte Caffaro entering the TRENTINO province.
From East: from the A22 exit Rovereto Sud, follow direction to Riva del Garda and then Arco and keep direction to Sarche, where you will find directions to Tione di Trento. Once you get in Tione follow the route for Brescia and After the towns of Breguzzo, Bondo, Roncone and Lardaro after this rown you will find a crossroad turn on your right-hand side and follow the signs toward “Val di Daone”, passed the towns of PRASO and DAONE, you will have to follow the magnificent valley for 7 km. There you will get in LIMES, a tiny and beautiful centre, usually populated just in summer time. Keep on for 1km more and you will find the indications to Agritur Manoncin on your left hand-side, just across the small bridge: there we are!