The package includes:
- 7 nights with half board treatment. Breakfast buffet with fresh and local products, sweets and homemade pastries. Salami, salad and cheese for a salted breakfast. Eggs menu and refreshments served directly at the table. For dinner, every day you can chose between 4 first dishes and 4 main dishes, appetizers and vegetables buffet, choice of dessert. Every day a VEG (vegetarian) choice, light and low calories choice.
- 1 night excursion accompained by Attilio on a breathtaking location.
- 1 trekking excursion accompained by Attilio on the Dolomiti di Brenta
- 1 breakfast on an alpine cottage_trekking at the sunrise with Romina and Attilio
- 1 half day excursion accompained by Attilio in direction Malghette lake and barbecue
- 1 Enduro Bike Excursion accompained by Christian
- 1 aperitif of monrocpeople in alpine cottage_ trekking at the sunset
- 1 trekking accompained by Attilio in Stelvio National Park_Val di Pejo
The Hotel offers 40 rooms of different types, all equipped with Alpine style with a touch of creativity.
Our Chef De Marco and his staff will host you and tempt you with his proposals that speak about Trentino but always with a personal brilliant touch. After coming back from your outdoor activities, we are glad to host you in our 400 sqm wellness Center in order to offer you a very well-being and relaxing experience. We propose you weekly active programs with a wide range of activities, which are related to the season and suitable to your requests. What are you waiting for? Monroc Hotel will be your gateway to this fantastic area to explore. There is more to explore!
English Spoken, German Spoken
meadowlands, right on the bike path, near the forest, green area, right at the cross-country ski trail, quiet location, edge of ski run, right on the slope, altitudine (m. slm.): 850
boot dryer, luggage storage, laundry service, crib, common garden, reading room, covered parking for motorcycles, sundeck, wireless corner, gay-friendly, garage, restaurant, bar, Ski Storage, WiFi, ironing service, motorcycle parking spot, information on the region, satellite TV, garage for motorbikes, TV room, wine cellar, Car Park
transfer, cash payment, credit cards accepted
Turkish bath, Kneipp's cure, massages, whirlpool
young persons, families, singles
mountain activities, snowshoe hiking, garden / meadow, après ski bar, ski instructor/tour guide, mountain/hiking guide, adventure tours, hikes/guided hiking tours
vegetarian food, buffet, gluten-free meals, dietary cuisine, breakfast buffet, à la carte menu
Kneipp's facility, aromatic steam sauna, Ayurveda, relaxation room, esthetic treatment, body treatment, massage, Wellness Area, beauty treatment, steambath, biosauna, sauna, whirlpool
suite / s: 4, multi-bed room/s: 0, double room/s: 0, bed / s: 0
groups possible with max. pers.: 15
indoor games, crib/baby bed
use of washing machine/dryer: 5
Stays from 1St November 2015 will be charged a tourist tax. The tourist tax is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of the holiday booked.
The Trentino Guest Card-Val di Sole Opportunity valid from June 9th to September 23rd 2018 is available for all of our guests at a cost of just 1 euro per day.
CHILDREN FREE under age 12, if accompanied by 1 adult (1:1).
If you come by car you should know that you can park it (and forget it) in our convenient garage spot. Val di Sole is accessible by car from more directions: from the A22 motorway, exit S. Michele, follow directions to Val di Non and Val di Sole. From Lombardia through Tonale pass, from Madonna di Campiglio, via Campo Carlo Magno.
The best way to reach MONROC is most likely by train. From the stop Daolasa to the hotel door you need to walk for only 50 meters under a canopy: we will come to collect your luggage. The Trento-Malè railway line of Val di Sole serves the entire ‘Sun Valley’ and ‘Val di Non’ in comfortable and brand new trains to the terminus of Trento. Trento is connected to the national and international (via the Brenner) rail network, and is served by all high-speed trains of TrenItalia.