- 4/7 nights hotel stay with B&B basis (stay 7, pay 6)
- 5% off coupon for multi-day Fiemme/Obereggen adult ski pass; 10% off coupon for weekly ski or snowboard rentals at participating shops
- 2 evening night skiing sessions at Alpe Cermis (included in the price of ski pass)
- Entry to the ice rink in Cavalese and other ice rinks in the valley during your stay (included in the price of ski pass); Entry to the local indoor swimming pools in Cavalese and Predazzo (included in the price of ski pass)
- Speck & Spa: 15 euro voucher to be spent on local products or in one of our wellness centers
- The Cavalese Magnificent Christmas Market in the centre of Cavalese: wood, iron and ceramic crafts; Wool working demonstrations, products made from boiled wool, and household objects. Local producers offering: syrups, juices, and dried fruit. Locally produced creams and ointments. Local speck and salami; local Fiemme beer, sweets, chocolates, and all sorts of local traditional food and drink from hot chocolate to mulled wine, waffles to orzo soup (on weekends in December and daily from 15.12)
- Nativities of Tesero featuring precious pieces from Italy and all over the world, located along a route that shows you some of the most suggestive corners of the town of Tesero
- A vast program of exciting activites for non-skiers with the FiemmE-motion Winter Card like snow shoeing, themed hikes, and visits to local producers and artisans in the valley
- 19.12.2018 - 26.12.2018
We also have a private car park with TESLA cars recharges and electric cars recharges.
phone system, meeting service, writing desk, ADSL, office, flat screen, fax machine, Wifi, number of meeting/seminar rooms: 1, computer system
tobogganing, fitness trail, garden / meadow, ski instructor/tour guide, mountain activities, lounge chairs free of charge
wake-up service, restaurant, ballroom/events room max. pers.: 50, panorama restaurant, heating, electric car charging station, disabled washroom, lift / elevator, Ski Storage, terrace, boot dryer, TV room, reading room, Car Park, terrace/garden restaurant, common garden, sundeck, motorcycle parking spot, event restaurant, common room, free use of internet, own garden, Ski-boot dryer , piano bar, bicycle parking space, park, wheelchair accessible, bar, farm produce, disabled accessible, satellite TV, WiFi
transfer, cash payment, Ec-Cash / Maestro, credit cards accepted
altitudine (m. slm.): 875, green area, edge of ski run, right on the bike path, quiet location, right on the river, pedestrian zone, right on the slope, on the hiking path, meadowlands, river distance (m): 0
Suitable for Disables, families, children, business travelers, non-smokers, young persons
double room/s: 10, multi-bed room/s: 10, bed / s: 4, suite / s: 1
children's menus, children's equipment, babysitter on request, children's bed, highchair, playground, crib/baby bed
vegetarian food, fish and seafood, organic food, dietary cuisine, buffet, gluten-free meals, traditional cuisine, breakfast buffet, children's menu, à la carte menu, Vegan cooking upon request , organic cuisine
German Spoken, English Spoken
Pets aren't allowed
Check-in from 13.00pm to 22.00pm
Check-out until 10.00am
The tourist tax must be paid directly at the hotel (for guests over 14) for a maximum of 10 nights and it will be added to your reservation bill.
The amount will depend on the accommodation’s category: 4* and 4*S hotels € 2,50 – 3* and 3*S hotels € 2,20 – other accommodations € 2,10.
The tourist tax includes the Trentino Guest Card.
Passeggiata Sottocastello, 7 MASI DI CAVALESE 38030 CAVALESE IT
Show on google maps
Our structure is located in Masi di Cavalese, 20 minute walk from Cavalese's centrum, 5 minutes by car and 10 minute walk from Masi di Cavalese's centrum, 1 minute by car. The hotel is next to the provincial road 232 in the Fiemme Valley, precisely in front of the Alpe Cermis ski centrum.