- Half board basis, admission to the concert of "The sound of the Dolomites" in Val di Fiemme or surrounding area www.isuonidelledolomiti.it , T-shirt of the event
- Visit to the "Bosco che suona" with guide on tablet
- Means of transport everywhere in Trentino by Trentino Trasporti buses, little trains and shuttles in the villages of Val di Fiemme and on-demand service
- Mountain lifts in Val di Fiemme
- Family entertainment and spectacular stories in the Magnifici Places of Fiemme
- Entrance to the Palazzo della Magnifica Comunità, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites, the Natural Park of Paneveggio San Martino, plus trekking with mountain guides, botanists and nature guides, guided wine tastings to Val di Cembra wineries
- Entrance to MART (Museum of Modern and Contemporary Arts) in Rovereto, MUSE (Science Museum) in Trento and all CASTLES of Trentino
- Up to 30% discounts for rafting, biking, E-biking, swimming-pools, wellness centres, benefits and discounts in more than 100 stores, malgas, mountain-huts, restaurants, local products and much more
single room/s: 9, double room/s: 8
bar, Ski Storage, restaurant, Car Park, TV room, internet - e-mail available, own garden, sundeck
quiet location, central location, mountain location, altitudine (m. slm.): 1015
The tourist tax must be paid directly at the hotel (for guests over 14) for a maximum of 10 nights and it will be added to your reservation bill.
The amount will depend on the accommodation’s category: 4* and 4*S hotels € 2,50 – 3* and 3*S hotels € 2,20 – other accommodations € 2,10.
The tourist tax includes the Trentino Guest Card.