of Presanella and Ortles-Cevedale, glaciers, forests, streams, pastures and ancient farms. Great
part of the territory is protected by the Adamello Brenta Natural Park and the Stelvio Park. We
we are in San Giacomo, a small town at the beginning of the Valley and our Agriturismo is the place
ideal for relaxing moments among fields, woods and animals; our family
wait to make you live moments full of emotion.
You will be welcomed on the farm by Elisa and Nicoletta, with whom you will spend special moments, cooking
together and learning recipes and secrets of Solasna! A weekend immersed in the bucolic atmosphere
of the Agritur, a typical mountain farmhouse, dating back to 1200, managed by the family
Andreis for over twenty years. You will get to know the farm animals up close and discover the secrets of the
work in the field: with the products we collect together you will learn how to produce an exquisite one
autumn jam, ideal for warming the heart in the winter months!
WHAT WE WILL DO:
Friday 25 October
- Arrival at the Agritur: waiting for you Elisa and Nicoletta. Your accommodations will be ready for 2.00 pm but if you let us know you can arrive earlier, it is important that your arrival is not after 6.00 pm so as not to miss the excursion and aperitif in the woods.
- Short excursion over the village to reach a panoramic point where you can admire the entire Val di Sole ... here we will toast together at sunset!
- Return and typical Trentino dinner, with our tasty traditional country dishes.
Saturday 26 October
- Rich breakfast with the best products of our farm, sweets, yoghurt cheese, butter bread and jams, juices and syrups, fresh fruit and syrup.
- At 10.00 am walk in the apple orchard and harvest of apples and walnuts that we will use for the laboratory
- At 3.00 pm ready for the laboratory! We will prepare our delicious strudel jam, we will reveal our recipe and cooking secrets on how to use it at home to amaze your friends' palate.
- Dinner at the Agritur: typical Trentino dinner, with our tasty traditional country dishes.
Sunday 27 October
- Sunrise hike among apple orchards with coffee break in the woods at the foot of an old mulberry tree.
- Breakfast in the Farmhouse with the best products of our farm, desserts, eggs, yoghurt cheeses, bread, butter and jams, juices and syrups, fresh and canned fruit.
- Visit and greet the farm animals.
- 2 NIGHTS IN HALF BOARD
- VISIT TO THE FARMHOUSE
- EXPERIENTIAL LABORATORY OF PRODUCT TRANSFORMATION
- GIFT KIT
- TALE OF THE SECRETS OF THE PRODUCT IN THE KITCHEN
- FRUIT HARVEST
- 25.10.2019 - 27.10.2019
mountain activities, adventure tours, hikes/guided hiking tours, organized activities/guest services/house program, garden / meadow, snowshoe hiking
nordic walking lessons, cooking lessons, climbing course, creative courses
children, groups, families, young persons
cats, cattle, cherries, apples, flowers, pigs, bread, wine & spirits, dogs, horses, pears, sausages & meat products, sheep, bees, fruit, herbs, milk products & cheese, vegetables, honey, goats, plums
highchair, children's bed, children's menus, playground, crib/baby bed
Vegan cooking upon request , traditional cuisine, home-style cooking, grilled food, vegetarian food, children's menu, gluten-free meals, packed lunch, breakfast buffet, organic cuisine
meadowlands, altitudine (m. slm.): 753, mountain location, on the hiking path, quiet location, green area, central location, right on the river, near the forest, outskirts of town
reading room, WiFi, heating, garden barbecue, common garden, Car Park, Pets allowed in common rooms too , laundry facilities available, laundry service, restaurant, Pets Welcome, farm produce, disabled accessible, Ski Storage, wine cellar, own garden, Medium and large sized pets allowed
English Spoken, German Spoken
double room/s: 2, holiday apartment/s: 2, single room/s: 0, multi-bed room/s: 1
cash payment, transfer, credit cards accepted
use of washing machine/dryer: 0
Stays from 1St November 2015 will be charged a tourist tax.
The tourist tax, euro 1,20 is an amount that must be paid at the accommodation for stays from 1 to 10 nights in addition to the price of
the holiday booked.
Via della Villa, 14 Fraz. SAN GIACOMO DI CALDES 38022 CALDES IT
Show on google maps
Getting there: Highway Brenner (A 22), exit Trento, state of the Val di Non Tonale. Exceeded Cles continue for Male: 4 km before Malè turn right for San Giacomo (some road signs will help you).
Train follows almost the same path to reach the Val di Sole: Verona - Brennero to Trento or Mezzocorona, from there take the Trento Malè electric Railway and continue up to the Cassana station, and if you tell us, we will come to meet you