There will be a variety of different events that will allow you to learn about a wide range of typical local products, culinary traditions, the agriculture and animal farming of this area, the result of a special relationship between man and nature.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
1 or 2 nights in your chosen accommodation with bed and breakfast
* 9 September: experience “La Desmalgada” at the Boniprati plateu, a traditional procession of the animals coming back from the mountains.
* 22/23 September: take part in @Latte in festa – Mondo Contadino, the festival of wine and culinary traditions, you could find wine and food tasting, creative workshops and much more!
* 29/30 September: take part in the Festival della Polenta, Storo’s gold, cooked in five different ways, the star of this authentic journey of flavours.
The advantages of Trentino Guest Card:
* free admission to castles, fortresses and museums in all Trentino
* travel free on all public transport in Trentino including the boat service on Lake Idro
* free admission to all planned activities in Valle del Chiese during your holiday: guided tours, hiking, tastings & workshops for families and children
* many and various offers about the sport activities, either on the peaks or in the clear water of the lake assisted by our expert guides (which will provide the special gear): from MTB to trekking and climbing across the more exciting activities such as canyoning, kite surfing or paragliding.
* Special price for AquaClub Condino, the aquatic centre in the Valle del Chiese with Jacuzzis and water facilities for adults and children (15% discount for a 2.5-hour session)
* Special price for Breg Adventure Park, the largest adventure park in Trentino, situated in the heart of Parco Naturale Adamello Brenta. It offers more than 130 exciting activities divided into 10 different paths of various difficulty.
0 – 4 years free (0 – 4.99)
5 – 11 years -50% (5.00 – 11.99)
It’s the ideal location if you are looking for peace, relax and tranquillity: Bondone village lies amidst green Trentino away from busy roads. You will feel like plunging into an atmosphere of bygone times.
It’s also the ideal location if you are an active person because you can ride a mountain bike or choose among many adrenaline-packed sports such as canyoning, paragliding and kite-surfing: all this just a few kilometres apart.
laundry facilities available, Car Park, common garden, Pets Welcome, free use of internet, Ski Storage, terrace, own garden, internet - e-mail available, lake view, bicycle parking space, gay-friendly, non-smoking house, information on the region, heating, covered parking for motorcycles
meadowlands, altitudine (m. slm.): 721, green area, quiet location, near the forest, old town, lake - distance (m): 4000
non-smokers, business travelers, young persons, families, singles, seniors, children
children's bed, children's equipment, highchair, bottle warmer
transfer, cash payment
breakfast buffet, late riser's breakfast
bed / s: 4, double room/s: 2
garden / meadow
Check-in from 14.00 hrs
Check-out by 10.00 hrs
Upon request you can have an international breakfast (small additional charge applies).
In order to confirm your reservation you have to make a bank transfer (50% of the total amount) within five days and send us an email confirming the payment.
If we won’t receive it within five days, your reservation will be cancelled.
How to reach the Chiese Valley and Bondone:
• A4 Brescia exit east towards Lake Idro - Madonna di Campiglio
• A22 exit Rovereto Sud direction Val di Ledro- Storo- Tione di Trento,
• or: towards Sarche - Terme di Brescia Comano- Tione-
• From Trento exit No. 6 to Madonna di Campiglio tangential direction -Valle del Chiese- Comano - Tione di Trento - Brescia
On the train:
• up to Trent and then by local bus to Tione and change for Bondone.
• until Brescia or Desenzano del Garda and then by local bus
• Verona-Villafranca airport
• Montichiari-Brescia airport
• Orio al Serio-Bergamo airport