For Trentino, safety comes first.

In this section, you can learn more about all the measures put in place by our operators and tourist service providers to protect you and your loved ones.

Animal passport

A document you should always carry with you

According to what is indicated in Regulation 576/2013 of the European Parliament, dogs, cats and ferrets travelling within a Member State of the European Community must be equipped with a passport. This document, issued by an authorised veterinarian, must contain the animal's details, the list of vaccinations, and medical exams. Issue of the passport for dogs is subject to enrolment in the dog register.

Within the Italian territory, it is possible to travel with the Libretto Sanitario [medical booklet] only. To travel abroad (or to come to Italy from another country), on the other hand, it is necessary to have the passport.