Fiabilandia - Prato di Sorte
A playground with igloos, large inflatables, slides and huts
Fiabilandia (which can be translated as fairy tale land) is a fantastic park in the hamlet of Prato di Sorte which is adored by children. You can have sled, snow-tube and bob-sled rides in this lovely sunny area and hire the necessary equipment directly at the park.
At Fiabilandia, children can take up skiing with an instructor and use the treadmill to reach the children-friendly slopes.
Also, games, music, entertainment, afternoon snacks and the chance to make new friends while having lots of fun make winter holidays here unforgettable for children!
- a 115-metre long treadmill for reaching the slopes on skis and on foot;
- a small equipped area to allow toddlers to approach skiing assisted by an instructor;
- a snow-tubing piste for exciting runs on snow-tubes;
- sledding runs;
- igloos, huts, slides and swings;
- large inflatables;
- a mini-club service with recreational activities in the indoor area;
- themed parties and torchlight skiing.