Ring route within the Laghestel Nature Reserve
Hiking trail • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Most of this ring route takes place within a protected wetland area called 'Laghestel'. There are no difficult sections on this route, and the differences in height are minor.
Distance 5.6 km
From Baselga, the route takes you along an easy tarmac road past the panoramic church of Vigo to a 6,000-m² wetland area of great natural-scientific interest that has been designated as a nature reserve.
Treat yourself to a slow afternoon, with slow steps, deep breaths, reading the information signs and sitting on one of the many benches along the way.
Safety informationTHE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hintsPiné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - email@example.com - www.visitpinecembra.it
Getting thereBy car: From either south or north, from the A22 Brennero motorway (from the south exit Trento south - north exit Trento north) or from the main Brennero road n. 12; continue on the Valsugana main road SS 47 towards Pergine Valsugana-Padova; when you reach the junction with the Altopiano di Piné road, turn off into this secondary road SP 83 known as the “di Piné” road. Search for route.
ParkingSeveral free parking lots in Via del 26 maggio, near the middle school and the fire station
32T 673368 5110921
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentHiking shoes, rain-jacket, water, sun cream.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view