Mountain tour • Garda Trentino and Valle di Ledro
Hike to the Biaina Mount with its 360° view that goes from Lake Garda to the Dolomites
The route to Monte Biaina, almost entirely through the forest, promises an unexpected and charming panoramic view out over Riva del Garda and Lake Garda that reveals itself only in the final part of the course.
Monte Biaina is a small elevation located south of the more famous San Giovanni pass that connects Valle del Sarca to the Giudicarie Esteriori valleys.
It is the classical family trek with a short difference in height and a lovely lookout point for a nice pic nic.
Updated: September 10, 2019
Safety informationFor families
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 112.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Getting thereLeave the car at the car park in Prai da Gom (1125 m).
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.