From Bedollo To Brusago
Hiking with kids • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
This walk follows mainly level paths that used to be the ancient thoroughfare between the villages of Bedollo and Brusago.
Distance 5.6 km
From Centrale di Bedollo, easy paths take you across meadows and tilled fields to Lake Buse; from there, you can leisurely follow an easy walking and cycling path back to the starting place.
Safety informationTHE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hintsPiné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 557028 - email@example.com - www.visitpinecembra.it
Getting thereFrom the A22 Brenner motorway (from the south exit Trento south - from the north exit Trento north) and from the Brenner state road 12, continue on the S.S. 47 of the Valsugana for Pergine Valsugana - Padua untill the junction for the Altopiano di Piné, then countinue on the S.P. 83 up to the Piné Plateau.
32T 677562 5114959
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentWith city strollers.
Hiking shoes, rain-jacket, water, sun cream.
- 12 Waypoints
- 12 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view