Among the vineyards, woods and flavors of the Cembra Valley
9 km food and wine itinerary, on easy walking roads, to discover the flavors and the territory of Giovo in the Cembra Valley.
Distance 12.8 km
Relaxing stroll to meet local producers and restaurants with km-0 cuisine, admiring very varied views of the Valley: from the terraced vineyards, result of a "heroic" cultivation and recently named "Historic rural landscape of Italy", to lush woods and green and enchanted meadows .
We advise you to check opening hours of the agriturismus and restaurants and to make a reservation.
Among the points of historical interest we mention the church of San Floriano in Valternigo, which can be reached with a short detour and, in loc. Ville, the remaining tower of the ancient Castello della Rosa.
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra YM
Update: March 22, 2022
Safety informationDegree of difficulty according to the common symbols: route E (on asphalted and dirt road)
External risks present along the route: secondary roads busy with work vehicles mainly in spring and autumn
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hints
For further information and contacts:
Piné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 683110 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitpinecembra.it
Along the way are to be found the following producers and restaurants:
- Agritur Simoni, Palù di Giovo
- Villa Corniole Winery, Verla di Giovo
- Fior di Bosco restaurant, Masen di Giovo
In the direct vicinity we point out:
- Agritur Maso Pomarolli, Palù di Giovo
- Devigili Winery, Giovo
- Maso Franch restaurant, Giovo
ParkingAt the beginning of the village of Palù di Giovo, near the sports hall, it is possible to park the car and from there walk towards the square.
32T 665259 5113848
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentHiking shoes, rain-jacket, water, sun cream.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view