A holiday destination scented with apples and pears in the Lower Val di Non
Denno is located between the mouth of Rocchetta Mountain and the plain of Cles. The town stretches out on a terrace between the Rio Pleggio valley and the valley sloping down from Termon. Just like Campodenno, Denno lies on the Western side of the Campa Range.
The area benefits from an excellent, sunny position with great views. Its allows massive fruit farming, and some of the most acclaimed apples and pears of the Val di Non.
The village itself is age-old, as documented by findings from Bronze and Iron Ages.
Rebuilt in 1542, the parish church of SS. Gervasio and Protasio faces the square, with its typically Gothic outdoor features made of rough stone. The church of S. Agnese lies at the end of the town, and dates back to the 13th century. The church of S. Pietro is more isolated and features frescos painted by Giovanni and Battista Baschenis.