Walk to the Rifugio Potzmauer
Hiking trail • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Discover the enchantment and silence of the mountains in Val di Cembra
The Rifugio Potzmauer is located along the famous E5 European Path, an itinerary that links the cities of Verona and Costanza. Set on the edge of a large clearing, it is the ideal spot for a picnic surrounded by nature.
A very interesting excursion on European Path E5 which, from the Potzmauer, leads to the picturesque Lago Santo.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes.
From Lavis, you follow road SS612 della Valle di Cembra to Grumer, where you follow the directions for the Rifugio Potzmauer . You go past “Masi di Grumes” and reach the parking area in Pradèt locality.
Free parking in “Pradèt”.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.