Hike to Rifugio Malga Conseria
Mountain tour • Valsugana, Lagorai, Vigolana and Valle dei Mocheni
Reach the immense pastures of Malga Conseria and discover the incredible view you can enjoy over an endless horizon.
Rifugio Malga Conseria is located on the extensive pasture that lies just below Passo Cinque Croci. There is a beautiful view of the towering peak of Monte Cengello.
1) Prepare your itinerary
2) Choose a route that is suitable for your skill level
3) Choose suitable equipment and gear
4) Consult the snow/weather bulletins
5) Heading out on your own is more risky
6) Leave information on your itinerary and on the approximate time you expect to return
7) Do not hesitate to seek the support of a professional
8) Pay attention to the information and signs that you find along the trail
9) Do not hesitate to follow your steps backwards
10) In case of an accident, sound the alarm by calling the emergency number 118.
Hiking boots/shoes, windbreaker, a change of clothes. Telescopic hiking sticks are useful.
With road SS47 della Valsugana to Castelnuovo. You then follow the directions for rifugio Crucolo, passing through Scurelle and Spera. You continue beyond Rifugio Crucolo, until you reach the end of Val Campelle and the parking area at Ponte Conseria (1460 m).
Ponte Conseria (1460m)
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.