Walk to the waterfall of "Val de l'infern"
Hiking trail • Altopiano di Pine' and Valle di Cembra
Interesting itinerary over the town of Regnana with arrival at the suggestive waterfall of "Val de l'infern".
Distance 1.1 km
Pleasent path immersed in the spruce wood, between chalet and house of mountain; culminates on the panoramic point o the"Val de l'Infern" waterfall where the waters performs in a spectacular leap into the abyss. Is suitable for all the family.
Along the proposed path it's possible to observe the caracteristig "baite" and mountain houses, until you resch the panoramic point of the waterfall.
AuthorResponsabile A.p.T Piné Cembra SS
Update: August 18, 2021
Degree of difficulty according to the common symbology: path E (on mule tracks and paths)
External risks along the tour: there's no appropriate signage in theshort path where you leave the path "443A E5 to arrive in the waterfall (5 minute of walk)".
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Tips and hintsApT Piné Cembra
Getting thereDall’autostrada A22 del Brennero (da sud uscita Trento sud – da nord uscita Trento nord) e dalla Statale 12 del Brennero, prosegui per la S.S. 47 della Valsugana per Pergine Valsugana – Padova fino al bivio della Mochena per Altopiano di Piné; presa la S.P. 83 di Piné transita sino a Centrale di Bedollo e imbocca la strada per passo Redebus fino all’abitato di Regnana.
ParkingSe si sceglie di partire da Regnana è possibile parcheggiare nella piazza del paese, nei pressi del negozio di alimentari e della Chiesa. Se si preferisce partire da Centrale di Bedollo è possibile parcheggiare nei pressi del campo sportivo che si trova lungo la strada proseguendo per circa 300 metri in direzione Brusago.
32T 678372 5113765
Even on relatively short easy outings make sure to take all you need so you don't run into trouble if things take an unexpected turn, for example a storm blows up or you have a sudden drop in energy levels.
What you should have in your rucksack:
- water canteen (1L)
- snacks (e.g. mixed dried fruit or chocolate)
- First aid kit
- windproof jacket
- change of t-shirt and socks (in a plastic bag)
- make sure to wear or at least bring a pair of long trousers
- sun screen
- whistle to attract attention in an emergency
- emergency telephone number Mountain Rescue 112
Make sure you're wearing the right footwear for the trail and season. The going can get rough and rocky underfoot and a pair of hiking boots will protect you from sprains.
And finally... don't forget to bring your camera! You'll need it to capture the stunning views.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view